Marketing Internship APPLY NOW
Passionate about digital marketing and interested in building out a full campaign from ideation to launch? Sunday-Glow is launching its first ever internship program for university students interested in growing their skillsets and passionate about the skincare and beauty industry. We’re looking for ambitious individuals who are not afraid to propose and follow through with crazy ideas that might just become the next big hit.
As a Marketing Strategist intern, you will:
- Take ownership in designing and implementing full-funnel marketing strategies.
- Create content calendars and curated high-engagement, on-brand content for various social media platforms and emails.
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings to discuss new initiatives as well as areas of growth and improvements.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Assist with analyzing organic and paid media metrics and develop plans to optimize on the data
- Assigned an intern capstone assignment to build a project from concept to launch.
What are you getting out of this?
· Real marketing and strategy experience for a startup.
· The opportunity to lead a full digital campaign and take ownership over the results and key learnings.
· Letter of recommendation for successful interns.
· Mentorship and 1:1s to discuss goal setting and what you want to gain from this.
· Gift sets from Sunday Glow (so you can become just as obsessed as we are with our products!)
· Currently in university, business or marketing program preferred
· Have a passion for all things digital and an eye for aesthetics
· Passionate about beauty and skincare
· Familiar with social media channels (IG, Facebook, Tiktok)
· Graphic design or Copywriting skills
· Previous marketing experiences a plus
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week